Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


The packages have all been sent and we have spent lots of time at the post office. Good thing Lilly is such a great little helper! Thank you for all of your help in making this such a wonderful holiday season! In spite of the economy, Lilly Bean is holding up well in part to our fun products and people like you supporting small American companies.

We are currently restocking our shelves, working on new products and getting ready to release some fun new kits. Please check back for updates later this week.

We hope you've had a very merry Christmas and a spectacular New Year!!!

Thank you,
Hilary Seabolt

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I think I see my package in there!

I received the kits and just started the pizza today. It is so fun to do because I CAN DO IT - thank you to your patterns and instructions. The sewing isn't as accurate as your's but hey, what pizza is perfect?

Happy holidays!